Comprehensive Legal Services for Your Business
As your business law partners, we’ll coach you through the legal process while addressing any questions or concerns you may have about your case. Our legal services address each stage of a company’s development. We can assist your business with these and other legal matters:
- Entity formation — We assist clients in the legalities of starting a business, including the choice of entity and preparation of organizational documents.
- Real estate — We advise and assist clients in real estate transactions, contracts, disputes, and other issues.
- Business transactions — Our service includes guidance in commercial transactions where legal counsel can help businesses pursue their goals.
- Nonprofit organizations — We have experience in guiding nonprofit organizations at all stages of their development.
- Business Litigation — We represent clients in resolving business disputes, including breach of contract, trade practices, and other matters.
- Succession planning for closely-held businesses — We help transitioning businesses address their operational, ownership, tax, and estate planning issues.
Fighting to Protect Your Business’s Rights
Our attorneys are skilled litigators and negotiators who can assist in resolving any disputes concerning your business partners, customers, employees, government entities, or other points of contact. Our litigation services are comprehensive; we assist clients with:
- Construction litigation — We represent construction firms in lawsuits involving contracts, disputes with municipalities, removal of mechanic's liens, and other issues.
- Commercial litigation — Our experience includes handling shareholder or employee disputes and addressing contract-based disagreements, among other issues.
- Collections litigation — We help our clients to recover on outstanding debts, including those involving goods and services, foreclosures, and liens.
We understand that litigation can be expensive. We are willing to pursue extra-judicial dispute resolutions, both court-ordered and by party consent. In most instances, we can resolve business legal matters out of court, in the context of a negotiation or a mediation with the assistance of our team. Our goal is to provide you with cost-effective and satisfying resolutions.
Personalized Legal Counsel For Your Business’s Needs
Regardless of your business’s legal goals, our attorneys will create a customized strategy to help secure the continued success of your organization. Our team works together on every case, ensuring the best possible solution is brought to the table. We’ll collaborate with you and listen to your specific needs so we can protect what’s most important to you.
How Business Law Attorneys Can Help
If you are thinking of forming a business, or need legal advice to help your business grow and thrive, business law attorneys can help you get started and conduct your organization successfully while abiding by the law. You shouldn’t have to handle your business’s legal troubles alone. A team of skilled business attorneys will guide you toward the resolution you deserve.
If you need intelligent business law representation in Dayton, Ohio, contact StachlerHarmon Attorneys at Law today. We also serve clients in the surrounding communities of Centerville, Springboro, Miamisburg, and Vandalia. Get in touch with us now, and hear how we can help your business succeed.