What Type of Construction Issue Are You Facing?
Construction litigation may encompass a wide variety of issues, including complex design specifications, contractual provisions assigning costs and risks, and the application of various statutory and regulatory agency standards.
The lawyers at StachlerHarmon advise clients concerned with avoiding the costs of litigation but are capable of vindicating the client's position in civil actions and in agency proceedings. We have achieved successful results in numerous areas, including:
- Contract disputes
- Residential construction disputes
- Bid bond disputes on public construction projects
- Utility line hit cases
- Disputes with municipalities
- Negligent construction cases
- Removal of unwarranted mechanic's liens
- Bad faith denial of insurance claims
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
Give us a call today to discuss your specific situation. Of, if you prefer, complete our online form.