Stachler Harmon Attorneys at Law
You May Need an 'Outside In-House' Counsel for Your Business
Big corporations always have a team of well-paid attorneys working to keep the business on the straight-and-narrow legal path. This protects the company's interests in all kinds of disputes. If your company is a just-emerging start-up or a medium-sized business, however, you probably don't have the funds to hire your own in-house legal team.
That's why hiring a firm like ours to represent your company as its "outside in-house" counsel can be both financially practical and wise. You have steady access to an attorney you can trust on an as-needed basis. That makes it the perfect "size" legal representation for everybody.
How can a business attorney help your company get afloat or stay afloat? Here are some of the things we can do:
- Help you and your partners establish a limited liability company for your medical or accounting practice
- Help you determine the best way to structure your new business and file the necessary paperwork to do so
- Guide you as you transition your business from a sole proprietorship to a partnership or corporation
- Help your nonprofit file for protected legal status and manage the complex issues that come with growth
- Represent your company in a breach of contract claim, whether you need to defend your reputation or force someone to adhere to the contract they made with you
- Advise you on how to avoid legal issues with multistate or international trade
- Help with your succession planning when you're ready to turn your business over to your heirs
If you're tired of worrying about whether or not you're adhering to all of the necessary laws and regulations that apply to your business, why not find out more about what we can do to relieve that stress? Contact our office today.